This module is written by Confindustria Veneto SIAV, Italy.Cartoons and layout by Global Knowledge Development Ltd, United Kingdom.
Provide the students with the necessary knowledge to be able to identify which aspects of the company change and how they change when applying a shared and participatory management model in a company.
2.2. The first dimension of the change: change the organisational structure
2.3. The second dimension of the change: change the processes
2.4. The third dimension of the change: change the communication processes
2.6. Exercises, games and role-plays
Estimated time to complete the module:
• Get to know which dimensions of the company are more directly related to the shared and participatory management model of the company.
• Identify possible changes in the structure of the company.
• Identify possible changes in processes inside the organization.
• Identify possible changes in communication processes of the company.
Abilities and attitudes:
• Ability to identify changing aspects in a shared and participatory management model.
• Criteria to analyse in a critical way changes in the structure of the company.
• Criteria to analyse in a critical manner changes inside the organization.
• Criteria to analyse in a critical manner changes in the communication processes.
This E-learning book is an open educational resource. It uses open-source technology and multimedia. It is mobile-friendly and device-independent. It is delivered online but there also is an offline version. The self-help learning program is designed for individual learners to work on their own and includes practice activities. It can also be used in a classroom as part of an instructor-led training program.
(CC BY-NC-ND 2.0) 2017-2019 Project SHARE: Users are free to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms: Attribution — Users must give appropriate credit and provide a link to the license. Users may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses users or users’ use. NonCommercial — Users may not use the material for commercial purposes. NoDerivatives — If users remix, transform, or build upon the material, users may not distribute the modified material.